Made With Pride
Vancare is one of the few companies in the Safe Patient Handling market that manufactures its floor lifts and slings from start to finish in our own manufacturing plant. Vancare workers take a great deal of pride in their workmanship and quality. “Made with pride in the USA” is a slogan we take to heart. The sewing division at Vancare produces an assortment of slings for patients weighing up to 1000 lbs., regardless of their shape or range-of-motion limitations. Custom-made slings are also available for special cases. Vancare can meet your needs! More information is available on the .
Vancare Product Catalog (127.2 MB)
Makes light work of transferring residents, regardless of their range-of-motion limitations. Floor lifts are the front line soldiers in the war against musculoskeletal injuries. Every healthcare facility has them, every healthcare facility needs to depend on them. At Vancare, dependability is a way of life. These lifts are made with pride everyday, every week, every year in Aurora, Nebraska for over 20 years. You can count on a Vancare lift!
- Reduces back injuries among nursing staff,resulting in less sick leave, worker’s compensation claims, staff turnover,and liability insurance premiums.
- Heavy-duty frame. With expandable base offers tip-resistant support for residents from pediatric to 450 lbs. on most lifts.
- Resident can be transferred from any position from the floor to the highest specialty rehab bed or tables by one staff member in most cases.
- Auxiliary toe-operated control provides alternative means of raising or lowering the resident / patient. Manual Lowering device can be used in case of emergencies.
- System Monitoring. Wireless devices for operation and battery level. Provides notification to staff if an issue occurs.
- Built-in VANDERSCALE™, is available for most lifts. Some weighing up to 450 lbs. with extraordinary accuracy.
- Complies with applicable federal and state regulations (i.e. OSHA) and is MET/NRTL listed in accordance with UL-2601.1.
Ceiling lifts have become recognized as the best solution to lifting in a healthcare environment.
The Vancare C-450/625 fixed motor ceiling lift system delivers world class style, function and affordability. The C-450/625 has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be safely operated by a single caregiver. Built for quiet operation, it provides a smooth and effortless transfer which safely enhances the working conditions of caregivers. The C-450 lifts up to 450lbs. The C-625 lifts up to 625lbs.
P440/600 Portable Lift
The P440/600 is innovative, functional, and powerful, all with the smallest unit weight in the market of just 10.5 lbs! It has a full set of standard features and can operated by a single caregiver. It is designed to be light and easy to hold. A built-in fold away carrying handle allows the caregiver to easily carry the unit. It offers a wide range of safety mechanisms, which include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering. The integrated hanger assembly folds up when not in use and features positive locking latches, securing the sling after applying the straps. A pneumatic hand control allows for worry free usage even in a wet environment. It is complemented by built-in control buttons on the body of the unit. The P440 has a weight capacity of 440 lbs. The P600 has a 600 lbs. weight capacity.